- Current Students »
- Graduate Programs »
- Undergraduate Majors »
- Undergraduate Minor In Criminology
- International Programs »
- Alumni & Friends
- Faculty & Staff
When we say "research brought to life," we mean it. The research at FSU informs public policy and the faculty members who conduct that research bring it to life for the students in the classroom and through hands-on research experience and internships.
The criminology students at Florida State University are learning from the best criminologists in the country.
- The College's faculty is ranked number one for scholarly productivity compared to all other criminology doctoral programs in the country.
- The top two criminologists in the country are faculty members at FSU. Dig a little deeper and you'll find that four of the top 25—8 of the top 65—are here. Impressive numbers that you won't find at any other state program.
- Three faculty members were named among the top 10 for grant acquisition—bringing in money that supports students during a time when many state institutions are having to cut back on student funding.
- College faculty serve as Editor or Co-Editor for some of the most important scholarly journals in our field, including Criminology, Social Problems, Criminology and Public Policy, the Journal of Quantitative Criminology, and the Journal of Drug Issues.
You can find details about these rankings in the Journal of Criminal Justice Education.
News & Events
- College of Criminology and Criminal Justice ranked #1 among criminology and criminal justice programs
- Editorial Board Recognizes Father-Son Research as Impressive
- Advising Hours Revised for Summer Term
- Select Online Courses Available During Summer Term to Campus Students for Credit
- First Relgalf Scholar Shares Experience with Alma Mater
- Criminology & Criminal Justice Students Honored with Prestigious Research Awards
- The Great Give Begins TODAY!
- Call for Centennial Time Capsule Memorabilia!
- Student Exam Week Reminder
- Internship Fair Taking Place Next Week
- Free Pizza for Students on April 18!
- Professor Gary Kleck Appointed to National Committee for Reduction of Firearm-Related Violence
- Senior Michael Mitrani Recipient of 2013 Humanitarian Award for College of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Criminology Career Panel a Huge Success
- Career Panel Tomorrow at Claude Pepper Center
- Tips for Navigating the new FSU Course Registration Portal
- Doctoral Student Joshua Cochran receives the 2013 "ACJS Michael C. Braswell/Anderson Publishing Outstanding Student Paper Award"
- Two College of Criminology & Criminal Justice Faculty Promoted
- Career Panel Discussion Planned for March 28
- The College of Criminology & Criminal Justice Welcomes Ashley Rubin
- BS to MS Informational Session Coming Up Soon
- Czajkoski Scholarship Deadline Extended to March 15
- Five College of Criminology & Criminal Justice Faculty Nominated for Awards
- Criminology Student Spotlight: Austin Groover, Sophomore
- Dr. Kecia Johnson Joins FSU's College of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Eppes Hall Will Become Home to College of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Fall Internship Fair a Success