The College of Criminology and Criminal Justice Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni inductees are selected based on their distinguished professional and personal accomplishments. Criteria for consideration includes:
- Graduate of the Florida State University College of Criminology and Criminal Justice (any degree)
- Demonstration of exemplary professional accomplishments and/or a noteworthy record of experience
- Excellence in leadership
- Notable activities and service to the College, FSU, the community and/or professional organizations
- Distinguished professional recognitions (awards, designations, memberships, etc.)
- No self-nominations will be accepted
- Required sections of the Nomination Form completed by nominator
- Recipients must be able to attend the Hall of Fame ceremony in order to be inducted
- Nominations are due in May of each year
To nominate someone for the Hall of Fame or Distinguished Alumni, please download our application.
If you would like additional information regarding the Hall of Fame or Distinguished Alumni awards or to join the College’s Development Council, please contact our Development team.