How to Apply – One Year Master of Science Degree in Criminology
- Completed FSU online application
- Official transcripts for all prior university or college work to verify degree completion
- GPA of at least 3.25 for undergraduate upper
- GRE score between 148 and 160 on the verbal
- Three letters of recommendation from professors familiar with your academic qualifications
- A 300-to-500-word personal statement describing your background, career goals and interest in the fields of criminology and criminal justice
- International students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score at least 600 on the paper-based test, at least 250 on the computer-based test, or at least 100 on the Internet-based ibTOEFL test.
Financing Your Experience at FSU
There are several ways to get help financing your education: scholarships, financial aid, military benefits, and agency tuition reimbursement plans.
Go to criminology.fsu.edu for details and helpful links.
- Free application for student financial aid: fafsa.ed.gov
- College scholarships: criminology.fsu.edu
- Military benefits: veterans.fsu.edu
Visit www.criminology.fsu.edu today to learn more.