Make Plans to Attend: Criminology Career Panel – Friday, Nov. 4
Mark your calendars for the Criminology Fall Career Panel:
Friday, Nov. 4, 3:00 -4:30 p.m.
Claude Pepper Center, Broad Auditorium
This year’s Fall Criminology Career Panel will feature the following panelists:
- From Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy – Capt. Larry Bourdeau, Criminal Justice Instructional Coordinator
- From Pondera Solutions – Amy Kupiszewski, CFE
- From Forensic Data Corporation – John Sawicki, JD; President
- From FSU Emergency Management – David Bujak, Director of Emergency Management
- From Tallahassee Police Department – Sgt. Anitra Highland, Program Director: Community Relations Unit
- From Florida Commission on Offender Review – Victim Services – Daphne Asbell
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to speak with a diverse group of professionals working in the field of Criminology. Make plans to attend today!
Questions: Contact Internship Director Katie Dean Moore.