Credibility & Collaboration
The FSU criminology program is known for its ground-breaking research, challenging coursework, and inspiring intellectual community.
- Academic Programs: Our academic programs rank among the best in the country. The College empowers students to explore their interests, express their ideas, and experience the pride of uncovering new knowledge.
- Faculty: Our faculty are teachers and scholars who publish in the top journals in the field and prepare students to be leaders in shaping America's response to crime.
- Development & Alumni Relations: Get connected to the College, learn about fellow alumni in the profession, and discover how you can give back.
- Research: View a listing of the faculty's most prominent current research and find out how our graduate students learn from hands-on research experience.
- Current Ph.D. Students: View a list of the College's current doctoral students and link to details about their graduate careers.
- Staff: The staff supports the faculty and students by creating a nurturing and stimulating environment that encourages collaboration and scholarship.
- News and Events: Read current College news and link to a list and calendar of upcoming events.
- Hecht House: The College is located within Florida State University's Hecht House, on the east side of campus. Hecht House contains Administrative Services offices, Student Services offices, faculty offices, a graduate room and computer lab, the Czajkoski Conference Room and Library, and the Hecht House garden.
- Visiting the College: Call us to schedule a tour of the College and meetings with advisors and/or professors. Maybe you can even sit in on a class to get a feel for what we have to offer.
- About The University
- Historic Eppes Hall