Crime Victim Research and Policy Institute
Advancing research and evidence-based practice for victims of crime.
The Crime Victim Research and Policy Institute is committed to advancing research on victimization and its consequences and collaborating with victim service professionals to develop evidence-based, victim-focused policies. The Institute is dedicated to: (1) Fostering partnerships between researchers and victim service providers, (2) Conducting research to advance knowledge on victimization and its consequences, (3) Improving services to victims, (4) Giving victims and service providers a voice in policy and practice recommendations, and (5) Informing victim-focused policies at the local, state, and national levels.
- Palm Beach County Victim Services
- Florida Office of the Attorney General
- Stars of Hope Survivor Program Impact Study
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Related Deaths Demonstration Project 2017 – 2019
- Individual, Institutional, and Community Sources of School Violence: A Meta-Analysis 2016 – 2017
- Exploratory Study of Elder Financial Exploitation 2015 – 2016
- Evaluation of the Palm Beach County Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative 2013 – 2014
- Consumer Fraud Project 2004 – 2006
DIRECTOR | Jillian Turanovic, Ph.D.
CO-DIRECTOR | Krista R. Flannigan, J.D.
For more information on the Crime Victim Research and Policy Institute, contact George Pesta firstname.lastname@example.org.