Graduate Student Scholarships
Robert L. Clark Scholarship
- Competent and deserving graduate student.
- All new graduate students with completed graduate applications by January 15, are automatically considered for this scholarship pending acceptance into the graduate program. No application is required.
- Preference is given to students beginning their graduate work.
The Dona R. Cormier Internship in Criminology Endowment
- Established to provide much needed support to the Criminology Internship Program.
- Junior, Senior, or Master’s level students in Criminology with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Student must be accepted into the College’s Internship Program. For internship program requirements and application, click here.
Eugene and Rosalind Czajkoski Scholarship Fund
- Students enrolled in the FSU College of Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Student must submit a 1500-2000 word essay demonstrating his or her interest in exploring, within criminology, issues involving the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Jerry A. and Carolyn S. Glass Scholarship Award
- Undergraduate or graduate student who demonstrates proven academic ability along with financial need.
- Preference given to students from Jackson County, Florida who are lineal descendants of current or deceased members of the Marianna Kiwanis Club or of current or deceased members of the Fishermen’s Sunday School Class of the First Baptists Church of Marianna, Florida.
Doyle E. and Janet T. Young Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- For former military or military dependents and federal law enforcement dependents pursing full-time undergraduate or graduate degrees in Criminology or Criminal Justice.
- Requires a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Established to serve as a lasting tribute to the vision and commitment of Doyle E. Young to the development of future law enforcement officers. This scholarship serves as a testament to Doyle E. Young’s appreciation for the men and women serving their country in either the military or federal services.