Connecting learners. Creating leaders.
- Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely online!
- Advance to leadership positions within your current agency.
- Become eligible to teach criminal justice courses at Florida community colleges with a master’s degree.
- Prepare for post-law enforcement career opportunities such as managing a criminal justice-related business or consulting firm.
Quality and Flexibility
- Experience the challenge and prestige of FSU’s nationally ranked criminology program with the convenience and flexibility of a distance learning program.
- No out of state tuition
- GRE not required for professionals with five years of experience in a criminal justice-related field.
- Tailor your schedule to the demands of your job and family – no campus visits required!
- Use state-of-the-art technology supported by one of the most “wired” universities in the country.
- Receive guidance through every phase of the program.
- Receive the same diploma as on-campus criminology students.
- According to our students, you won’t find a better program. Read a few notes to us.